- www.parentsplace.com – ParentsPlace.com is a community where parents can connect, communicate and celebrate the adventures of parenting.
- www.babycenter.com – BabyCenter.com, the leading destination on the Internet for new and expectant parents, together with its companion site ParentCenter.com, a Web resource for parents of children ages 2 to 8, is dedicated to helping you find the information and support you need for your pregnancy, baby, toddler, or child.
- – www.ivillage.com – The Women’s Network (http://www.ivillage.com and AOL keyword: ivillage) is the leading women’s network online providing practical solutions and everyday support for women between the ages of 25 and 54.
- www.momsnetwork.com – momsnetwork.com provides resources that help work-at-home and stay-at-home moms find balance in their lives through discussion lists, message boards and information.
- www.Athomedad.com – At-Home Dad.com provides a newsletter, network, and resources devoted to fathers who stay home with their children.