The meeting methods we use have a proven record of results and:s
- are experiential and highly participative;
- are versatile enough to handle any situation;
- include groups that range in size from a few to hundreds;
- last from a few hours to several days;
- create the conditions for a group or organization to benefit from the individual and collective wisdom of the participants;
- make it apparent when the collective wisdom has been tapped.
The meeting methods we offer include:
Where learning and progress is maximized by tapping into whole person and collective energies: multiple intelligences, intuition, myriad learning styles, left and right brain integration and vital energy
A highly participative process appropriate for larger groups of people. Participants create their own agenda, self-organize during the meeting, and follow their passions and interests.
Another highly participative process for large or small groups. This method is more structured than OST, and is good for stimulating energy and creating connections
The types of meetings we facilitate include:
- Strategic Planning
- Strategic Learning Design
- Conflict Resolution
- Any general purpose meeting
To inquire about my meeting facilitation or to schedule our services, send an email here. Please include the type of facilitation you are interested in and the general timing of your needs.
The workshops we provide are non-traditional, experiential and virtual (if need be) for corporations, non-profits, universities and individuals. Our core workshop offerings include:
- Personal Everyday Leadership
- Organizational Performance Leadership
- IAM Happy at Work! (online learning with coaching)
- Coaching the Essential
- Essential Everyday Communications
These workshops are part of the Individual Awareness Map body of work, also known as IAM.
Find out more about our corporate IAM workshop offerings here.
Find out more about our public online IAM learning resources and coaching programs here.
Continue reading to find out more about IAM …
Individual Awareness Map (IAM)
The IAM combination of services (consulting, coaching, facilitation, workshops and online learning) was developed in total to create shifts from the Scarcity Economy to the Abundance Economy.
The IAM offerings are described in general on our corporate Individual Awareness Map website. We describe our consulting in the context of our other offerings here. And we describe how to get started with consulting here.