Conducted either in-person or virtually, OST meetings work within a carefully selected theme, clearly define ‘givens’ or non-negotiables and sanctioned authority to create ‘open space’ for participant determined agenda items and content. Passion, creativity, energy and resourcefulness are unleashed in a fashion not seen with most other meeting methods.
Participants may experience:
- Rekindled passion for work, colleagues and customers.
- Business conducted in ways that are fun, spontaneous, unconstrained and energized.
- Simple insights to complex problems and situations.
- Self-determinism and self-organizing that is authentically empowering and energizing.
The opportunity to take risks and experiment, free from the constraints of formal organizational structures.
No place to hide! Without the usual organizational structures, personal accountability emerges because finger-pointing doesn’t work.
- Awareness of oneself, others and the organization that is not visible during ‘business as usual’.
A flow of energy in the moment, in dynamic interaction with others, that leads to maximum creativity and innovation.