- Take Time For Your Life, by Cheryl Richardson
- Energy Anatomy: The Science of Personal Power, Spirituality and Health, by Caroline Myss
- Change Your Life Without Getting Out of Bed: The Ultimate Nap Book, by Sark
- Sabbath: Restoring the Sacred Rhythm of Rest, by Wayne Muller
- Self-Nurture: Learning to Care for Yourself As Effectively as You Care for Everyone Else, by Alice D. Domar and Henry Dreher
- Time Shifting: Creating More Time To Enjoy Your Life, by Stephan Rechtschaffen
- Sacred Space: Clearing and Enhancing the Energy of Your Home, by Denise Linn
- The Hidden Link Between Adrenaline and Stress: The Exciting New Breakthrough That Helps You Overcome Stress Damage, by Archibald D. Hart
- Search for more books on Self Care and Energy
- www.cherylrichardson.com – Cheryl Richardson, author of The New York Times bestselling books Take Time for Your Life and Life Makeovers (Broadway Books), supports busy people in achieving professional success without compromising their quality of life.
- www.gaiam.com Founded in Boulder, Colorado in 1988, Gaiam is a provider of information, goods and services to customers who value the environment, a sustainable economy, healthy lifestyles, alternative healthcare and personal development.
- www.slowlane.com Slowlane.com is the online resource, reference and network for Stay At Home Dads (SAHD) and their families. The Slowlane.com site provides dads with a searchable collection of articles and media clips written by, for, and about primary caregiving fathers. It also hosts multiple web sites for at home dads, including independent SAHD groups and several local Dad-to-Dad chapters, all of whose missions are to help dads connect with each other in their local areas. Slowlane boasts an extensive collection of links to sites for all fathering issues including local and international dad organizations, single dads, new dads, divorced dads, custody issues, personal stories, connecting with other dads and much more.
- www.abmp.com Association of Bodywork and Massage Therapists.