- The Millionaire Mind, by Thomas J. Stanley
- Creating Affluence: The A-Z Steps to a Richer Life, by Deepak Chopra
- The 9 Steps to Financial Freedom: Practical and Spiritual Steps So You Can Stop Worrying, by Suze Orman
- Your Money or Your Life : Transforming Your Relationship With Money and Achieving Financial Independence, by Joe Dominguez and Vicki Robin
- The Wealthy Barber, by David Chilton
- Live Rich : Everything You Need to Know to Be Your Own Boss, Whomever You Work for, by Stephen M. Pollan, Mark Levine
- Energy of Money, by Maria Nemeth
- The Seven Stages of Money Maturity: Understanding the Spirit and Value of Money in Your Life, by George Kinder
- Rich Dad, Poor Dad: What the Rich Teach Their Kids About Money That the Poor and Middle Class Do Not, by Robert T. Kiyosaki
- Search for more books on Money and Financial Independence
- www.motleyfools.com – The company is committed to using its voice to help those with money as well as those without it. Fool.com has been called “an ethical oasis” by The Economist, “a real gem” by SmartMoney magazine, and “the best place online for talking with investors” by Barron’s.
- www.napfa – The National Association of Personal Financial Advisors.