- Liberating the Human Spirit in the Workplace, by William Bickham
- Living Juicy: Daily Morsels for Your Creative Soul, by Sark
- The Artist’s Way: A Spiritual Path to Higher Creativity, by Julia Cameron
- Connecting To Creativity, by Elizabeth Bergmann and Elizabeth colton
- Writing Your Authentic Self, by Lois Guarnino
- The Path of Least Resistance: Learning to Become the Creative Force in Your Life, by Robert Fritz
- Live, Paint and Passion: Reclaiming the Magic of Spontaneous Expression, by Michelle Cassou
- The 12 Secrets of Highly Creative Women: A Portable Mentor, by Gail McMeekin
- Your Heart’s Desire, by Sonia Choquette
- The New Drawing on the Right Side of your Brain, by Betty Edwards
- Search for more books on Creativity and Self Expression
- At CreativityForLife.com, they recognize that creativity is so much more than simply producing a work of art or an ingenious work-saving device. Creativity is all about process, not product. When we live our lives creatively, our creativity moves our lives forward with an ease that can be breathtaking. By drawing on our inherent creativity, we live more happily and more in tune with ourselves.
- www.mrpicassohead.com – Fun, fun, fun playing with your creativity online. Thanks Gwen!